Thursday, December 14, 2017

Welcome Home By Alex Ross

 
Walt Disney Company has announced the acquisition of Twenty-First Century Fox for $52.4 billion in stock, while carving out some assets to be retained by Fox's stockholders. As part of the deal, Disney will assume $13.7b of net debt that Fox had on its books. Disney announced the deal Thursday morning, which would be pending final approval from each company's stockholders as well as government regulators.
 
 



 
Can we FINALLY make Secret Wars now that all the children have come home?

 

4 comments:

Simon B said...

I would love to finally see a "proper" Fantastic Four movie, maybe even one set in the 1960s with all the optimism of those times that Stan 'n' Jack captured so brilliantly. If Disney are looking for story ideas I'm more than willing to help them out :-)

DrGoat said...

Forget Weyland-Yutani. I think it will be Disney that tries to sneak an Alien back to earth.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I agree with both of you I want a COLD WAR FF movie just like Kirby drew it and Stan wrote it. I want to see DOOM blast the Baxter Building into space. I want the Surfer and the REAL Galactus.

DrGoat said...

I would love them to do the real Galactus. Last one, so bad.