Sunday, December 10, 2017

The Show I Most Look Forward To All Week

The only thing cooler than a regular episode of LIVE PD is the shirt Tom Morris was wearing last night. He must have lost a bet or at least I hope so. That look should never become a thing. But I love these guys. Their experience in the field of law enforcement is valuable in giving persepctive to what we are seeing live. Great show for the shut-ins out there and it's all real. I you don't walk away from a watch without gaining more respect for cops and what they do every day and night then you can't be educated about anything. Not your fault. Some hillbillies are born with that kind of brain damage. It's a hard job and a needed job and those who do it deserve our respect and support. My only criticism is the lack of cats, foxes and bunnies in their ranks. Zootopia might have lied to me I think.

 

No comments: