Thursday, December 14, 2017

Now We Are Speaking My Language



Little known fact. I too fought evil in the ghetto with my electrical powers. But I have said too much already. I want this one to work and be worth my time. The other CW superhero shows are appreciated by me but they are not for me. They are way too earnest and all the male heroes run around with more personal and romantic issues than a whole junior high school full of tween girls. But that is cool. I am glad these get made because then something like Black Lightning gets made and then maybe one day, one glorious day, Blue Devil gets made and then I will know that the Golden Age has truly arrived.

 
The story and the comic book are fantastic. Great art and a tale that had it's tongue firmly planted in it's cheek. If they could get the costume to look good on TV then this one could be a winner. Demons in Hollywood would be huge with those kids and their fancy picture phones and hippity hoppity music.
 

 

No comments: