Thursday, September 14, 2017

I Am Very Shocked By This News Because I Had No Idea And I Love Selena


Now that’s a friend! Selena Gomez took to Instagram early Thursday to give her fans a health update and share some shocking news.

The 25-year-old actress and musician revealed that she recently underwent a kidney transplant due to her Lupus, explaining why she’s stepped back slightly from her career in recent months. 
“I’m very aware some of my fans had noticed I was laying low for part of the summer and questioning why I wasn’t promoting my new music, which I was extremely proud of,” she wrote. “So I found out I needed to get a kidney transplant due to my Lupus and was recovering. It was what I needed to do for my overall health.”

Gomez also revealed that her longtime pal, actress Francia Raisa, is the one who donated her kidney.
 
“There aren’t words to describe how I can possibly thank my beautiful friend Francia Raisa,” she captioned the pic of her and Raisa, 29, side-by-side holding hands in hospital beds. “She gave me the ultimate gift and sacrifice by donating her kidney to me. I am incredibly blessed. I love you so much sis.”

The Disney alum also assured her fans they’d be let in even more in the coming months, writing, “I honestly look forward to sharing with you, soon my journey through these past several months as I have always wanted to do with you. Until then I want to publicly thank my family and incredible team of doctors for everything they have done for me prior to and post-surgery.”

 



 
 

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Are you looking for free Facebook Followers and Likes?
Did you know that you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT AND ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on Add Me Fast?