Wednesday, August 30, 2017

I Have Told You People This Forever

If I didn't like my bread quickly heated up in the morning I would never own a toaster. But I never take my eyes off it. I never trusted them when I learned that if you jab them with a fork then you will be killed or it you make toast in the tub that you can be killed if the toaster falls in the water.

Suddenly I realized the cold, honest truth because I did both those things. I realized that given half a chance the toaster would kill me burn down everything I love. If this simple appliance can threaten me then how much danger am I in from big robots like vending machines, fair rides, self driving cars, terminators, cylons, cell phones and Roombas?

 
The WWN is the only newspaper that will tell you the truth.
 

No comments: