Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Now I Just Need An Austrian Last Name For Her

Every cat needs a title to go with her first name so after much thought I would like to introduce BARONESS FROSTY.

I thought about Empress Frosty or Princess Frosty or Lady Frosty or Tsarina Frosty but nothing seemed right until I thought of the Sound of Music and the Baroness in that film. PERFECT!!

Thanks to my awesome friend Debra who completed her full name for me.

Baroness Frosty Von Katzenhenkel? Of the Salzburg Von Katzenhenkels

 
I think she likes it too.
I hope she doesn't become a snotty aristocrat.
 

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Baroness Frosty Von Katzenhenkel? Of the Salzburg Von Katzenhenkels? Is that YOU?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

PERFECT. You know that moment when you have been thinking of something and it's hurting your brain and wanting you to kill everyone around you out of pure frustration?? Then out of nowhere comes the PERFECT name. Thank you for saving me from going insane for good this time.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I am so glad you like it! And so honoured to help name Baroness Frosty!

And no, she will not be a snotty aristocrat. She will be a snotty aristoCAT and will rule you with an iron fist in the velvet paw. As behooves one of her rank and magnificence.

DrGoat said...

Kitties are natural snotty aristocrats, and I think the rarefied snottiness is strong with this one. May you strive to be worthy of her attention. I know you will.
PS. Even Odin bows to the whims of our overlords.