Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Dark Days In Riverdale Are Coming

 
As a lover of comic books, Archie was always the lowest of the low for me. It was the comic I read when there wasn't anything else around. I would rather read Little Lulu than Archie. Now the live action series is arriving on the CW. Arguably, Archie has never been better than in recent years and I appreciate the new directions the series has gone. That doesn't mean that I will not hope for this series to fail just to pay for the Bible Archies I was fooled to read as a kid. Sorry. I am still bitter about that. I also understand that Archie will have an affair with Miss Grundy who now is hot and not a creaky old woman. Archie is the new Dawson's Creek only with murder and other dark acts - just like I remember from the comic books - GAH!



 
This is the new Miss Grundy and I would hit that.

 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Miss Grundy, WTF??? Glad to see that old tired stereotype of the "old 'n ugly spinster teacher" replaced, BUT teacher/student sexual abuse is not a better thing to replace it with.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You said it. Plus, she would never go for Archie.