Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Tuesdays From The Toybox



 
My beloved Black Panther as a Marvel Select. Sweet.

 
Monster High rock stars? More please.
 

 
If I had access to US Flea Markets I would be hip deep in this GI JOE set.








 
Outer Space Men are so awesome. The only figures I would buy loose and complete. I love those plastic bubble helmets and all the translucent colors. These were unique in all of toy history and highly prized for their beauty to this day. Even the remakes from five years ago fetch a hefty price. One of the lines that it still kills me that I let them get away.



 
Creeper has such great coloring.
Like the Joker, only good.

 
Images of Rey. Loves me some Rey.

 
But not as much as I loves me some AHSOKA!





 
I HATE this thing.
I wish I could trade it to some serious X-Files collector.




 
Custom Soviet Man of Steel.
Red Son should be the next DC animated feature.
 

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That Lifesavers truck is sweet. See what I did there?