Thursday, November 26, 2015

My First Piece Of Art - Grade 4

 

 
Yes, I have been going through a box that has sat unopened for over a decade so get used to seeing more from my real life and past over the next few days. I don't know how much of these memories I will be able to endure before I have an depressive anxiety attack over my lost potential.
 
This piece goes down as the first work of art that I ever did in a medium other than paper and crayons. I don't know what kind of mask I was creating but I see a lot of rage in this work. In grade 4 I had rage. I think it's because I wasn't allowed a Pop Tart every day in my lunch. That kind of realization can turn a man cold at a world that he thought would always be full of Pop Tarts on demand.
 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sweet Christmas! As they say.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

The teacher called it neo-primitive if I remember correctly.

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

Nice! I loved ceramics!