Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Links This Week


http://goodstuffsworld.blogspot.ca/2013/11/elly-tran-ha-no-watermarks.html

Elly Tran Ha should be the design of my helper robot that I take with me on my three year trip to Mars for NASA (remember that dream). I would insist that she is South Korean tech because they seem to excel at this kind of robotics and I would hate for her to go psychotic six months into the mission. What if I am the one who make her go homicidal and I have to fight for my life before I wooosh her out the airlock. Put then a year later I see her still hanging onto the side of the ship. Preserved in space. Spooky. Then she wakes up after her self repair program finishes and I have to force her into the escape capsule so I can launch her at the planet where she lands safely at the foot of Olympus Mons ready for whomever Earth sends to the planet next.
 
 
Damn, that is good writing.
 
 

2 comments:

GOODSTUFF said...

Thanks Dude!

She turns me on because Elly Tran Ha has big bi-symmetrical boobs and has nose in the center of her face!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Which is all that is required for us.