Thursday, November 19, 2015

I Have Had Two 1800 Visit Days This Week And It's Only Thursday

I have been putting out some good blog lately. I hate to know that I need to do more to get the really big numbers. I had a 3000 day once but usually I hover around 2000. Maybe if I released 50 posts in one day that I could artificially manufacture 5000  hits in one day. Damn, wouldn't that be sweet. I think I may have hit a wall. Hit THE wall, blogging wise. I just have to way to find a wider audience because there isn't an audience out there anymore.

 

4 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

It's a long game, Cal. A long... looooooong... game. The only way to shortcut to fame is to have a sextape "accidently" released or to be a Kardashian. But that kind of fame is fleeting.

Keep doing what you are doing. Media saturation happens slowly.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Yeh, I know. I will only be appreciated after my death. Damn stupid idiot mass audience. How day they have lives and responsibilities. That's all fine and dandy but can't they spare a minute or two to appreciate their GOD. That is why I am bitter.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I would go for your sex tape idea but of course I DO NOT work BLUE....because I don't have to.

DrGoat said...

Better to have a select smaller group of professional
crew members than a wider group of idiots.