Friday, November 20, 2015

1709 -That Was My Number For Today - 1709

Why do I bother in the first place? I could go away and no one would miss a damn thing of what I do. I was all excited about doing a nice Jessica Jones binge this weekend with commentary but why bother. I am the only one who will be having a discussion with anyone about this program until I podcast again. I should stop blogging for awhile or do my blogs only not post them. See if anyone misses me. But wow...1709...that sounds like a bad year for blogging. And yes, I am being a big baby with a first world white person problem.

 

2 comments:

Simon B said...

Quit yer whining, Cal - it's still better than the approximately minus three people who've checked out my blog today ;-)

Unknown said...

It was actually a great year for blogging, (or as they called it then, publishing). 1709 saw the first edition of William Shakespeare collected plays published.
Now cheer the fuck up and binge some Jessica.