Thursday, October 1, 2015

Sweet Sweet Bear Related Karma

First of all, he's breaking your kayak because you sprayed him. Also if I was a bear and you were talking to me in that TONE with that annoying high pitch squeal, I would also break your chair and anything else I could find that you owned.



This woman has seen one too many Disney movies if she thinks the bear understands her. But I like to think he knows EXACTLY how much this destruction is pissing her off. And technically she did bring that kayak into the bear's backyard.

I love how she tries to reason with the bear like he gives a shit.

Now Humphrey, he would NEVER do anything mean and spiteful like that.



1 comment:

DrGoat said...

I grew up on Disney cartoons (Donald Duck, Chip n Dale etc.).
They never fail to make me laugh. Of course with Warner Bros. and
Rocky n Bullwinkle.