Monday, July 6, 2015

True Detective - Season Two - Episode 3


Okay, so either he is alive or dead. Let's see what is the prognosis.

Elvis impersonator singing The Rose?? That is my version of hell. Please don't go into weird Twin Peaks territory.

I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT WAS LOW GRADE BUCKSHOT! Someone was sending a message. Someone in a pagan mask. I will have this one solved in no time. Guess what. It's his partner. He was shot by a girl who wanted him off the case but not dead.

 
So much of the mystery is getting confusing to keep straight. I may have to look up some articles to make sure I have all the clues straight. Or maybe there is nothing to be solved here. This episode did little to move the story forward. I feel like we are taking baby steps here.
 
 
Frank is having a bad time coming up with capitol for his land deal and that forces him back into his old ways of doing business. Strong arming others and extorting them. He also is not too happy about being forced out just for trying to go legit. I told you there were demons in Frank that will never be silenced. Vince Vaughn is a great revelation here as an actor. He scares the crap out of me with the explosion of rage he is capable of.
 
 
 
This article pretty much explains what I believe about this episode as well.
 

No comments: