Saturday, July 11, 2015

My Insta-comment About The State Of Modern Music Using This Cover By The Screaming Females

Marissa Paternoster is what I would call a 'musician', a rock music artist. There should be some new superlative for someone who sings and plays her own musical instrument. She has a sound and a style and a look that is intriguing. It takes so much to get my respect in music (I just dissed the Scorpions). Taylor Swift, who of course did the song first, gets that respect because she can write and play and sing music. It's pop drivel mostly but it's due my respect as well. I like Taylor's power and hope she continues to use it for good and not evil. I hate the girl gang of useless hanger's on that she has developed around her. It's goofy. I am ashamed that my Selina Gomez is a part of it but there you have it. Talking that girl out of ANYTHING is such a chore. I know. And that is my take on modern music. Someone call Rolling Stone.



 
 
And you ask why I love Shirley so much.
Her little speech before the song is well said.
  


No comments: