Monday, July 6, 2015

Enough With Rusty. I Am Done For Good With Rusty

I have no idea why such a fun show as Major Crimes can keep this Rusty storyline going. I am so done with this whiny punk. Everyone enables this punk as he tries to solve a missing persons case...which of course also gives him access to the wisdom of the other detectives. They will stretch this entire storyline all season, just like they did last season. It wasn't fun last time and it's not fun now. We have a top notch police procedural here that is just RUINED by this stupid mutton headed kid. Junior cub reporter Rusty numnut. I wonder how much better a Rusty-free edit of this entire series would be. It's plays every Monday night on the TV in my happy place.

 

2 comments:

david_b said...

LOL, I soooooo agree with you..

At least Wesley Crusher saved the Enterprise once in a while.

I swear, if Rusty got any dumber, he'd have to wear a football helmet.



Gawwwd.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

That football comment is gold. He can have stickers all over it like a kid I once taught.