Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Back To Haunt My Nightmares

 
I have been looking through my albums. And here he was. My childhood arch nemesis - HEINO - He's like a Bond villain who also sung music in Germany during the 1970s. Look at this FREAK. He released albums!! And those glasses aren't helping because they really don't go with the hairstyle. Then there are the eyes, they hypnotic glare like a cobra that charms it's prey before death. If he had metal arms he could be the German Doc Octopus. Curse you Heino.


I sent this guy in to assassinate Heino in the 70s because they shared the billing at a concert in Dusseldorf but all her got for his efforts was to have his face chewed off by this Nazi Albino's team of trained helper monkeys. He tried to revive his singing career but he was damaged goods by then. Never would he be the same performer that he was before the attack. Another one to fall to the evil that is Heino.

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

OMG, that face! That hair! Those glasses! I've never heard his music. My family were Heintje fans -- another German boy singer popular in the 70s.

Jordan said...

OH MY GOD

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I have HEINJE albums too. We too enjoy his sweet Germanic voice But HEINO was the devil.

DrGoat said...

He resembles someone from the movie 'This Island Earth'.
I can't even imagine the sounds that exist on that album.

Margaret Benbow said...

He looks like the result of one of those 1930's Aryan Baby experiments
(to manufacture the whitest children in the world) all grown up. The beady eyes which stare into your soul are also worrisome.