Saturday, May 9, 2015

You Are Never More Than Six Feet From A Kitty

 
I was cleaning up around the yard this morning and I FELT someone was looking at me. I looked around but there was nothing. Then suddenly I turned and there he was. Mr Kitty, the neighbor's cat. The one that I see attached to his long line of string that keeps him from wandering too far from the front door. I always felt bad or him that he couldn't be trusted not to get lost. His leash was always so short so he could only go a short distance. However, today, he obviously got far enough to the side of the house to be able to hop on the shed and give ME the stink eye. Well played, Mr Kitty.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Never underestimate a kitty on a string.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Didn't Tony Bennett sing that song?

Debra She Who Seeks said...

No, it was Leonard Cohen -- "bird on a wire, kitty on a string."