Friday, May 15, 2015

On My Holy Grail List

These are so great because they are ridiculous. The HULK would smash these before driving in them or trying to use the little tools you got with the vehicles. I love goofy stuff like this and the colors are outrageous. I see this toy show up often in collection groups and I just want to kill myself because I have no access to the kinds of flea markets and toy sales where something like this can be found at a decent price or at least a price I could haggle out of the seller. I would never find something like this just laying about on some table in Canada.
 




 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I rarely run across anything Mego in my area but i will keep my eyes out for you Kal.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thank you. You are one of the good ones.

Nick Ward said...

They are wonderfully ridiculous. I was in the toyshop a while ago and found an action figure of The Flash that came with his own motorbike - the "Flashcycle" FFS why? He's the fastest man on earth he doesn't need a bloody motorcycle! I was removed from the toyshop for shouting.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

It's like Thor on a Moped.