Saturday, April 11, 2015

What Happens To My Mornings When I Run Out Of Kimmy Schmitdt?


I watch an episode a day and am loving it. The series, created by Tina Fey is a perfect example of her type of comedy. My comedy radar must be perfectly tuned because I get ever reference and toss away joke. So many great things happen AROUND Kimmy and the people she has contact with on a daily basis and that stuff is my favorite part. A great example of this is the construction worker who has these huge life revelations after Kimmy is actually obliviously charmed by his sexist comments to her one morning. I love that a whole backstory was written into that character' few lines. I hope to see him again.

 
 
 

 

 


 

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hahahahaha! Now that's quality comedy. Trust Tina Fey!