Wednesday, April 22, 2015

This Is Cold Blooded, Racist and Dismissive Of The Handicapped - Welcome To Advertising In The 70s

 
And I hope Stevie got lots of cash for this offence to his dignity. How can he even play the games? You need to at least SEE where to put your paddle in PONG and that is their easiest game.
 
 
I knew Stevie would NEVER sell out to the MAN This is the actual poster that the Atari poster took it's image from. Now I can't be white and indignant anymore. Well I still have Ben Affleck being a slave owner.
 

6 comments:

Lauren Farrow said...

Here is an article from Kotaku that says Sorry, That Crazy Stevie Wonder + Atari Poster Is Fake
As it turns out the original poster was for a synthesizer.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Damn, I thought I could be righteously indignant.

j-swin said...

I fell for it a while back too.

DrGoat said...

That and a Marvel character coming out of the closet made the month of April an interesting one.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I never miss a chance to be self-righteously indignant so I feel your pain, Cal.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Nothing feels better to be honest with you. It's all a part of my white privilege.