Monday, April 13, 2015

I Have An HD Aquarium Channel On The Satellite

On our satellite package I have an HD Channel that shows nothing but an aquarium twenty four hours a day. And it's also the same damn fish. Don't any fish die or get eaten by other fish in this Coral Reef like display? It's so real that I watch it for five minute stretches and I have never seen any change in the number and identity of the fishes in the tank. This has been going on for months now. How do they keep the same mix of the same fish all the time. I know them so well that I could name them. Are they showing me the same ten minutes of aquarium footage on the television and just running it in some continuous loop? Maybe that's what it is. I can't tell. This is just the kind of thing that would happen in the MATRIX. In HD in the MATRIX.

 

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sounds like it's on a loop, just like the Christmas fire log.

DrGoat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
j-swin said...

now the matrix is onto you.

bliss_infinte said...

When you tune in are you watching the fish or are they watching you?