Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Dig (2015)


 
Lauren Ambrose and Alison Sudol? Two glorious redheads pretty much sells this one for me and I like the 2000 year old mystery/murder angle. I found the first episode to be pretty interesting and I think I found exactly what I needed to break my viewing backlog.


 


This one was originally set for only six episodes but that order was upped to ten. I have no idea if that is a good or a bad idea - story wise. I get worried that they will never get to the end of the story and like HELIX they will try to suck me into a second season. I am too smart to be fooled, however.

 
 
The show is a strange mix of escapism and troublingly familiar fanaticism.
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was hoping you were watching this show Cal. I was hooked from the start and surprised that the USA network had a show with this high of a production value (who knew!).