Friday, April 17, 2015

Batman Vs Superman - Dawn of Justice



Like everything else, this trailer is getting it's share of lover and haters. I loved the last Superman film and Grant Snyder is a good filmmaker. I just wish everyone would realize how great it is that we are even getting these kinds of quality superhero films these days. I remember the Captain America film from the 80s and what a piece of crap that was.

People forget what a joke this genre of films was before Tim Burton's Batman came on the scene. This summer you won't be able to swing a plush Hulk without hitting another great superhero film. We even have another Star Wars chapter to end out 2015. Life is good for us geeks who never grew up.

4 comments:

nolan said...

Goosebumps.
I think Affleck is going to surprise us all...

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I do as well. He's become a hell of an actor in the past decade and he wouldn't have taken this on without knowing something we didn't...like how cool it would be.

Rob R said...

I am looking forward to this! I will say I was not overly impressed with the trailer... but that probably has to do with being stunned by the Star Wars trailer released the day before. Umm... Warner Bros. should have released this before or waited a few weeks after. Seemed like absolutely the worst possible timing for this to be shown.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

It was very weak. I would like to see Batman holding some kryptonite in his hands. The end fight scene is right out of Dark Knight Returns where Batman is tied into the city grid.