Monday, April 6, 2015

Age of Ultron Final Trailer



I love how this one focuses on the Black Widow who for me is the heart and soul of this movie Avengers team. She is the least super powered of the group but in these films and in the Captain America and Iron Man movies, Scarlett Johanson has created my favorite movie superhero. She is just a little bit braver and smarter than her very able teammates and it's interesting how many times she helps contribute to saving the day at the last minute. I am not a fan in anything else she does but an Avenger movie without Scarlett is just wrong. She makes the illusion real for me.

 


 
 

5 comments:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

Hot Damn!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Black Widow, YAY! I predict she is the female Thor in due course.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

She can't lift the hammer...Only Cap can barely move the hammer. I love her but she isn't picking up the hammer any time soon.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Five bucks says otherwise!

Nick Ward said...

I want this in my brain stalks now! Can't wait.