Tuesday, March 17, 2015

There Is Always Room For Batgirl

 
Batman Classic TV Series Premier Collection Batgirl Resin Statue

A Diamond Select Toys release! The Batgirl of your dreams is now the centerpiece of your statue collection! The first full-size statue in our Batman Classic TV Series line, the Premier Collection edition of Batgirl depicts actress Yvonne Craig as the unforgettable sidekick to Batman and Robin, the way she appeared in the third season of the classic TV show. Sculpted by the legendary Clayburn Moore in her distinctive purple-and-yellow crimefighting costume, this resin statue of TV’s Barbara Gordon stands approximately 12 inches tall atop a Bat-logo base. Packaged in a full-color box with a certificate of authenticity. Limited to only 1,966 pieces!

Statue SRP: $199.99

5 comments:

j-swin said...

Mmmm...Yvonne....

Barbecue17 said...

I'll preorder as soon as I can. This is turning out to be a very expensive year for Batgirl collectors. The Sideshow PF, the DC B&W Batgirl, this, and there's an animated series statue coming up, too..

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I have seen them all. But Batgirl is always a good bet. I never sell my stuff but I saw my silly little Walgreen's Batgirl going for 90 freaking bucks on Amazon. I paid 20 dollars for all four in the series.

david_b said...

LOVE that green base, very Dozer...

Very nice rendition.

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Outstanding!