Monday, February 23, 2015

TV TIMES

Cicily Tyson on How To Get Away With Murder's shows the immortal Dame is still a powerful force when she gets her teeth into a well written piece of material. Her 'Mama's Here Now' speech is worth an Emmy. Just when I think this show can't be more interesting, Annalise's MOTHER shows up and we see just where all of Annalise's (Viola Davis) piss and vinegar came from. Tyson is a master at playing this type of sassy, strong, magnificent black women. Her lines sound like they come out of another century but somehow nothing rings false. I wish I could share a clip with you but of course, the network makes that impossible to find. How about a little fair use promotion of your show?

 
Sorry Fortitude, I had to let you go. There is slow and then there is GLACIAL slow.
 
 

2 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Too bad about Fortitude I would have though Stanley Tucci would have made this a winner.

I'm hooked on "Better Call Saul" myself. Tonight's episode cannot come soon enough.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I can't do that. But then again I never finished Breaking Bad. I am so weird about what I watch and what I don't watch.