Saturday, January 10, 2015

Thank You MSN For Reminding Me That In A World Of Chaos And Danger That There Is Some Really Important News Reporting Going On

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/foodanddrink/recipes/the-best-dips-to-serve-for-your-golden-globes-viewing-party/ss-AA7TQll?ocid=U207DHP

I am so glad that MSN came to the rescue. I was having heart pains over my DIP decision for my non-existent Golden Globes party. Who even ADMITS to their friends that they watch that show let alone invite them over to share the experience?? That is like watching the 'People Choice' awards with a straight face. If that is the case I have the outcome of several wrestling matches that I want to bet with you.

Look at this piece of junk. It's like getting a bowling trophy.


And for those of you who think I am just bitter over never being nominated for MY dip recipes, just let me remind you that the Hollywood Foreign Press has been and always will be an agency of THE MAN, thus is dedicated to keeping me down.

 

No comments: