Sunday, January 4, 2015

And Then Calvin's Head Explodes In 3...2...1

I make no secret of my loathing for Sarah Palin. It's not only that she is frightfully stupid. She has probably did more with her life with less brains than anyone I can think of. She's not even a Royal or a celebrity. She has been given much in life and achieved much.

I live for her responses to whatever controversy of the week she is involved in because everything she says will be some crazy ramblings about all the things that are out to destroy America. Say what you want about Kim Kardashian, she is not abusing a dog. Sarah too is an idiot but Kim is not trying to build an army of like minded idiots. She knows to stick to fashion and her ass.

Look at this response to all the 'liberal' outrage over her son standing on the family dog. I am not so annoyed by that act of animal abuse as I am about her REACTION to all the criticism about her. She turns the whole thing into an argument for the evils of OTHERS and how THEY are the bad people. Forget that fact that her argument has NOTHING to do with a kid standing on a dog (until the last few sentences). It all has to do with her appeasing her base and hitting her all too familiar targets. At this point I could write her speeches. Everything is the same. No enlightenment. No humility. Don't retreat, reload.

How has THAT been working for you?

You can read her response by going HERE. I will not sully my page with her balloon juice. This space is reserved for my own.

If you hate her like I do and you REALLY want to make yourself crazy, you need to check out the comments on her Facebook page after you read her letter to PETA. It only proves that no matter how dumb she is, here are followers of hers who are dumber.

I SO have to follow this insane Alaskan hillbilly now. I am excited to have the crazy actually delivered to my Dashboard. I knew if I waited long enough I would find a use for this GIF.

 

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sometimes I carry my house keys in my bra if I don't have a purse with me or any pockets. But now I want one of those bazookas.