Thursday, December 4, 2014

Terminator Genisys Trailer



I don't know if this is the trailer for the worst movie ever or the best. Is the time twist worth it to remake a classic of the genre? Will this just be another ROBOCOP or TOTAL RECALL? Two films we didn't need to remake in the first place. I still remember the first Terminator being one of the top five best times I ever had watching a film. I had never seen anything as riveting as the relentless killer robot from the future. The last couple of films have really allowed the property to circle the drain. I have no idea if this one will revise the franchise or just put the last nail in it's coffin.

2 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

I take back every criticism I had against the "Jurassic World" trailer. At least I could tell what the plot was in that one. All I'm getting from this is "Its a reboot!"

I am is less surprised that Matt Smith is in it. You're gonna need the Doctor on hand to sort out this kind of timeline looping!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

And time travel is not something you mess with lightly. For every movie like Back to the Future where it works, there are 10 that totally screw up the concepts.