Wednesday, December 17, 2014

If I Could Have One Present This Christmas

I don't ask for much. In fact I send out more packages to people (never to have something return to me) than you would ever believe. I was one of those kids who sent out pen pel letters and ornate packages full of all kinds of things (candy, stickers, artwork, letters, toys, ect...) Getting a package from me was like getting a Christmas stocking - which themselves are legendary. Well back when I actually celebrated Christmas. Since my father has died I don't do Christmas anymore. I prefer the day to come and go like any other. Of course I still send out gifts like some trained money but rarely get any in return. I know I am not a big deal to anyone. I get it. This year I asked for any GI JOE accessories to outfit my new GI JOE figure in a way befitting his place in the Cave of Cool. I expect nothing because that is just the kind of world we live in. I just hate to see my only original JOE is such a shabby outfit. If all you flea market hunters see's a cheap bag of assorted gear for the 12 inch JOES, I hope you would think of me. For some of the joy I may have given you over the years.

But if you change you mind

19 Mitchell Ave
Red Deer Alberta
T4N 0L3


 

6 comments:

Barbecue17 said...

Hey Cal,

I've got some stuff coming. Don't worry! Old Joe should hopefully be hooked up quite soon....

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thank you my brother.

csmith2884 said...

Added it to my wife's watch list for sales, but most are in the spring and summer

Mike said...

Ill try to get it in the mail this friday. Hope you like it. Everythings gathered, I just need to box it and get it mailed

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thanks for thinking of me my brothers. You don't know how much it helps a guy who goes into a deep tailspin at this time of year.

Barbecue17 said...

Here's something else cool: Someone apparently made a Masters of the Universe figure in your likeness:http://www.hemanworld.com/forum/forum/fan-creations/custom-action-figures/32648-new-from-the-castle-of-power-battleram-man