Friday, October 10, 2014

Treasure - New To The Collection Of Cool


 
I don't collect 3 3/4 inch action figures but how could I pass up a FREE Snake Plissken from Brother Barbeque17 over at ThEpic Review. He was so great to just send me this figure. I have a weakness for Snake Plissken and have his other action figure from McFarlane Toys. This Funko figure is very sweet and comes with the two tiniest guns that I have ever seen. These will be lost right out of the package for those who open up their action figures.
 
 
Funko has created a whole line of popular characters at this size and copied the design of Kenner's popular original Star Wars figures. By going back to the past, Funko has found a way to present these famous characters in fresh new light. At ten dollars, the price is also pretty hard to beat.

 
First meeting between Snake and The Ghost Who Walks.
Yes, he will fit in nicely around here.
 

3 comments:

Barbecue17 said...

Looks good, man!

Glad the sled dogs got him to you safe and sound!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thanks again. Now I have to get more of them despite my objection to their size. Their simplicity won me over.

Mike said...

I need to score one of those. Very fun