Friday, October 31, 2014

I Got Bitch Slapped For Being A Ridiculous Person

I actually offended someone by making a joke about Ebola quarantine and having snack foods brought to you in isolation (along with WIFI) and thought it would be a sweet deal for a couple of weeks. Unless of course you had Ebola which is not funny at all....or not yet. Either way I actually offended someone and that offends me. I say nothing that anyone can take remotely seriously. I am as underwritten a punch line as my cat captions. I am bothered that this person felt the need to slap me down just to make a point about the poor imprisoned inconvenienced maybe Ebola infected nurse being a hero and that we shouldn't make dumb jokes. Such talk is over the line according to this person. If we even say the word EBOLA out loud then Ebola AND the terrorists win. I disagree. I think this is the time for MORE Ebola jokes. And I got a few about 911 and the Gettysburg Address while I am at it. Oh and a zinger about Regan and Star Wars. Stick around, you are going to love it.

 

5 comments:

csmith2884 said...

Oh my brother, could you be more Canadian? Repeat after me, my blog my thoughts. If you don't like it don't read it or more like me, Fuck off.

Kal said...

I thought that's what I said in the least hillbilly way that I knew how to.

DrGoat said...

The flu which is airborne kills thousands every year. No panic about that. I guess it's the name that freaks the less brain-able out.

Kal said...

Of course but this guy is a real grump.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Reminds me of this commentary I heard or read somewhere recently -- People are freaking out about a couple of cases of ebola in the States. They've had AIDS there for 30 years and men STILL don't wear condoms.