Thursday, September 4, 2014

Gotham


I just watched a great program that introduces the new series Gotham. It's about the city that exists at the moment when Bruce Wayne's parents were killed in front of his eyes. We hear from the creators and get an inside look about what to expect from season one. Great caste of characters with the guy playing the Penguin the one I am looking out for the most. Well, after the girl playing Selina Kyle, the future Catwoman. She is very appealing. Her face alone is hypnotic. She is only 15 but could pass for twice that. I bet she never gets carded at the club.

 
Selina Kyle / Catwoman (Camren Bicondova): A dangerous teen orphan and agile master thief adept at navigating the labyrinthian city.

 
I am looking forward to the scenes with Bruce and Alfred and how they negotiate their relationship. A Bruce Wayne with the kind of determination and single minded purpose would be a terrifying thing to watch develop in front of your eyes. How did Alfred temper the monster within so we ended up with a hero and not just another villain? WHY is Bruce Wayne so different from all those who fell to evil after they had a really bad day? Well, there is the reason right there. He's better than them. Stronger than them and has much more guilt than them.


Gotham - Extended Trailer | Batman-News.com by BatmanNewsCom

2 comments:

Mike said...

I watched that preview as well. It looks promising. I hope it turns out good

Chase March said...

I was not impressed with this show whatsoever. Not sure I want to keep watching.