Monday, September 15, 2014

Beware The Batman



When were one of you humans going to tell me that this series didn't stop at episode 13 or 14 but actually got a whole season worth of 26 episodes before going away? I have missed half a season of a BATMAN cartoon!

Thanks to the torrents I discovered today that I have at least a dozen of unseen episodes to watch; episodes I could have been watching months ago. But it all works out in the end as it seems my download file is looking pretty spare these days. Until next week and the returning shows, I will need something to fill my time. This is the perfect series for the IPad mini. I still can't figure out how to move files to it from my PC. It should be drag and drop but it isn't.



2 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

I did tell you! I sent you a message on Facebook with links and everything! Must not have gotten though.

Unknown said...

And now I know too! huzzah!