Friday, August 8, 2014

I Actually Follow Her Logic

Because if Chinese food was outlawed in Canada I would have to immigrate to China because I can't be without my broccoli beef. And of course the BEST Mexican food comes from America so why would the Mexicans stay in a country where the burritos are just not up to Taco Bell standards? I hope they don't get a whiff of poutine because if they do then our borders will be overrun also.

 
How did this woman miss out on being President with that kind of insight? You Americans don't know what's best for you.
 

6 comments:

DrGoat said...

Where's that giant asteroid when you need it.

j-swin said...

* comments made by bat-shit crazy right wingers do not necessarily reflect the opinions of sane population.

Kal said...

Where's a gun toting lunatic when you need one? Damn America, we give you all these guns so I figure you owe us one.

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

And if all your friends were named Cliff would you jump off them?




... wait

Kal said...

I would. Yes. Now you, maybe you have something you need to confess, Marcus Bachman. I hear he's a fabulous dancer and will pray the gay right out of you while singing show tunes.

Kal said...

I would. Yes. Now you, maybe you have something you need to confess, Marcus Bachman. I hear he's a fabulous dancer and will pray the gay right out of you while singing show tunes.