Monday, August 18, 2014

Great Idea For Kid's Lunches

I can see fights starting between the kids but for the hyper-organized Mom, this seems like a problem solver. What kid though is going to obey what some tub tells them to do? Only one cheese string. I don't think so. I know I would be picking out every thing I like, regardless or how many I was allowed from any one tub. Of course I would be the kid to ruin the whole system in the first week of the new year.

No wonder we were making our own lunches from the early grades.

 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Gives the kids the illusion of choice and control, I guess. But seriously, no mother working outside the home would have time to fart around with that level of anal retentiveness.

Kal said...

If she was an at home mom that would be scary. Tiger Mom in a Helicopter.