Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Let Me Sum Up My Feelings About This Comic Book Death

 
I hate that he gets to go out as a hero. Why does he get all the luck and never age and have two hot girls fighting over him? What did that get him in the end? That's right, it got him dead. I guess there IS a gun toting maniac around when you need one. I am sorry but I am still bitter about the whole 'Bible Archie' debacle. And have you ever met a kid named Archie these days? It's the reason you also don't meet many 'Chers', 'Veronicas', or 'Madonnas' these days. Some names carry too much baggage.

http://calvinscanadiancaveofcool.blogspot.ca/2013/12/bible-archie-comics.html






 
 
 

5 comments:

Timothy S. Brannan said...

Now with Archie dead Betty and Veronica can give up their pointless chase on a guy they would have never had anyway and just admit that their only perfect partner is each other.

Not a chance I know. But I am also still waiting for Blair and Jo on "Facts of Life" to admit it and hook up too.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh for gawd's sake, just be glad he's dead. But nobody ever stays dead in the comics. How will he be resurrected?

Kal said...

Maybe not in that timeline, the adult Archie timeline. Bet one or both of those girls are pregnant. Now that would fit perfectly into our '25 and Pregnant' demographic.
I don't even care. I am just enjoying the nice quiet coming from Riverdale.

Mike D. said...

It's just a series... They will still be making regular Archie comics

Nathan said...

Isn't Amy Poehler's son named Archie?