Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Jeremy Hawkins Design Cool

 



 
How cool is it to live in a time when anyone can become their own t-shirt graphics designer? If I was teaching these days I would be all over projects like this. With a small investment you can print as few as one t-shirt or thousands of t-shirt, all depending on demand. It is possible to wear a different t-shirt everyday of the year and never come across anyone else with the same graphics. How much more choice do you need?
 
These particular graphics were design by Brother Jeremy, a long time commenter here at the Cave of Cool. Follow the link to catch more of his work. He made me this image many moons ago. Still one of the great Cave of Cool pictures out there.
 
 
 
I also especially like this early header for the Cave that Jeremy designed a few years ago. I wanted it to be a really busy piece with the ghosts of the past overlapping the present. I loved the results. Enlarge to see all the detail. I think I should have him see what he can do with my own famous t-shirt idea.
 
 

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Those are seriously cool tees.