Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Will A Diet Of Fresh Fruit Smoothies and These Sustain A Man For Life??

 
Vanilla with red, white, and blue sprinkles? That's the best you got for me. And that was the WINNING entry. Damn if you didn't make a fine frozen yogurt product I would run you out of town on a rail. But I have decided to buy or procure a supply of frozen yogurt. And find fruit toppings for maximum flavor combinations. I already drink a fruit smoothie every morning and I need to up my game for the summer months. I want something super tasty but not too decadent and fatty. You know. But cold is essential.






 
I see green. That means this is technically vegan, right?






4 comments:

Nick Ward said...

I myself am having to lose some weight. It's tiresome eating muesli and rabbit food but this is the path I must walk. This yogurt looks yum.

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Putting fruit in ice cream makes the guilt go away.

Kal said...

Finally, people I can WORK with.

Mike said...

I need to taste them all before passing judgement