Monday, March 31, 2014

I Can Complain About A Lot Of Things

But I don't have one bad think to say about fishing shows like Wicked Tuna. I have a fresh on in the hopper that I can't wait to get to. I love these days when I can watch what I want to watch WHEN  I want to watch it. Makes me king of my own entertainment castle. And my shows selection cannot be questioned. I need to do a major cull of my download files just to abandon some shows that I will never watch. There is probably an interesting reason why I can't seem to watch the last two seasons of THE WALKING DEAD despite the fact that I like the show. It's just so sad and grim. I can't do sad and grim right now. So I watch Tuna get plucked from the sea - one by one.


Wicked Tuna Launch from Brian McDonald on Vimeo.

 

No comments: