Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Currently Reading For Review - RUST - Visitor In The Field and Secret Of The Cell By Royden Lepp


 
Rust is a high-octane adventure set in the prairie lands of an unknown time. Life on the Taylor family farm was difficult enough before Jet Jones crashes into the barn, chased by a giant decommissioned war robot! Oldest son Roman Taylor struggles to keep his family’s small farm afloat as the area heals from a devastating world war. While the rest of his family may not trust the mysterious boy with the jetpack, Roman believes the secrets of Jet’s past may be the key to their survival.

 
I came across these interesting looking volumes while doing research on Jet Packs this evening. These graphic novels seem just up my alley and I was looking for something fresh to read.
 

3 comments:

Nick Ward said...

You had me giant decommissioned war robot.

Chase March said...

That does look cool. I look forward to hearing your thoughts about it. I think I'll add it to my "to read" list.

Kal said...

I saw one of those Newberry medals on a version online. Has to be good.