Thursday, October 24, 2013

New To The Collection Of Cool - Assassin's Creed III Action Figures From Ubisoft And McFarlane Toys

I don't play the video game but I love the look of it. American Revolution era assassin figures with highly detailed sculps and multiple accessories. How can I hate it. Great design work is my passion. They were made by McFarlane Toys which has a reputation for highly detailed paintjobs and sculpting. They really are beautiful figures.


I have the Connor, Nathan Kenway and Ratonhnake:ton figures. I love how they are boxed in a tight package that just barely contains the figure. Basically half the size of regular packaging and I like how they display together for that very fact. I have a perfect small spot on my wall that will fit all three. There are several Pirate themed characters in the next line that I think I will also reserve from my go-to toy store in Montreal - Legends Action Figures. Buddy saves me up a bunch of figures and sends me a large box across Canada for NINE DOLLARS shipping cost. So get used to seeing me brag about the newest additions to my Collection of Cool all day today.

Connor



 
 
Naytham Kenway

 

 

 
Ratonhnhake:ton
 
 
 


 
 

No comments: