Sunday, September 29, 2013

31 Days Of Halloween - Introduction


 


 
Brother Wings loves Halloween more than any other time of the year and is one of my go to guys for Halloween images like the one above. I am a big fan of this type of Halloween marketing that forces the companies to be creative at this time of year. That is so in the spirit of Halloween - and to make money the snack food manufacturers are almost forced to participate. 
 
I hope to highlight my friends this Halloween by stealing from them and giving their sites the attention they deserve as I post the coolest Halloween stuff I come across. I hope these special mentions make up for me not crediting you guy properly when I am stuffing images into my Halloween files. Sharing ourselves is what we do.
 


 
 

 

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

Hah! Thanks for the promotion, Cal! You chose some of the great pics. Hope people like that Tumblr page, I have been enjoying finding pics to post on it. As for Countdown posts for my regular blog... Hoping I get some motivation! LOL

Here's to a great Countdown to Halloween!