Sunday, June 9, 2013

League Of Extraordinary Bloggers / Cave Of Cool Extra

 
This great question comes from UnderScoopFire.
 
If they made a LEGO Minifgure of you, what accessory (or two) would it come with?

 
It's pretty clear that I would have to choose this image of me by M.D. Jackson if LEGO was to make a mini-figure of me (and they should). I would have to come with my Cold Laser Gun accessory and frozen killer octopus.
 
 
Hell, why am I licensing my image to LEGO of all companies? I can have MATTEL or NECA do my image up right. Six inch size, real leather jacket, flight cap and boots. The Cold Laser Gun needs to light up as should the engines of my jet pack.  Other toys in the line would include Undersea Command Center and Selena/Kat two pack.
 
 

2 comments:

Hobgoblin238 said...

Ya gotta do a 3 inch figure though! We need you to lead a horde of arctic stormtroopers!

Kal said...

Which I can only do at six inches or larger. Then they REALLY have a reason to follow me to their death. I will squash them if they don't follow my every command.