Thursday, May 24, 2012

The 25th Reich Filmed In Megarama

"I asked for a goofy movie, and for all my sins, they gave me one."


You show me this poster and you expect me not to watch your stupid movie from beginning to end? I am sure that this was only made so that it could skim some of the profits from Iron Sky when that film is finally released her in North America.

In 1943, five US soldiers are recruited by the OSS for a time travel mission to save the world from the tyranny of Hitler’s 25th Reich.



Why would these soldiers go into the FUTURE where their weapons would be curiousities at best and they would be at the mercy of an entire civilization they know nothing about? Not to mention the KILLER ROBOTS! OMG YA RETARDS! I haven't even watched the damn thing yet and I already have questions? I know any answers to my questions will not make any sense to the overall story but I have to try.



3 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

Filed in Megarama? Well now I have to see it!

M. D. Jackson said...

...sorry, that should have been "Filmed in..."

Yelinna said...

Two movies with absolute zero creativity: instead aliens, they use nazis. Copied a lot from Star Wars, independence Day, Godzilla, Deep Impact, Starship Troopers and every overseen action movie that ever existed.
Come on, movie makers! We want to see something new!