Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Most Favorite Tumblr Pals



For all the stupid things I say, both Malibu and Danielle always write me back and never make me feel like I am intruding on their lives. It makes a difference when I get to make a real human connection with someone. I may never meet them in real life but I am quite proud of these relationship and value the contributions both girls make to my life. Validation is a very underrated gift to give to give another person who you have only talked to online.

Now for those of you who think that I am leaving you out - have no fear. I will be highlighting many of your names in the next while. Today was a strange day for me and I really felt the love from both Ms. Malibu and Miss Danielle deserves some notice.

I need to gather up some great photos of some of my best followers. I want to highlight all the good you bring to this blog which helps me create something interesting and unique.

2 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Be proud of your people!

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

Ever since I started the Super-DuperToyBox, I've met so many people that I share a similar relationship with- we may never meet, yet we are friends. Truly postmodern