Friday, June 25, 2010

Big Brother Update


Dave the monk is such a douche. Walks into the diary room and is acting all wasted. How can that be? He has had no booze. No, this twit is DRUNK ON THE LOVE FROM THE LORD. "HIS love is like wine." he says.

Fuck off. Not only are you acting like a goof but you are acting like a goof. Here, let me help you because I am drunk on the 'bitch slaps of the devil' and you got a fresh one coming. I hate that kind of bible balloon juice so much. How can I take anything you say seriously - oh that's right, I can't.

Tell me again how anus probing aliens are really just angels who need my anal DNA to get back into heaven. (he actually said he believed that earlier in the week). However, the love between a man and a man or a woman and a woman he can't get behind. THAT kind of love is "wrong".

JUST FUCK OFF you meathead.

4 comments:

Marnie said...

I didn't know Big Brother had started up again. I now have to watch this guy.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

It's the British version. The US version doesn't start until early July.

Marnie said...

Thanks! I would have been channel surfing like a mad-woman.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Well when the new US version starts we can talk all about it because I for sure will be watching that. I do so love when they lose their minds.