Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What The Hell Did We Do?

Now both the volcanoes and the northern lights are pissed off at us. That is some bad 'ju ju' my friends. I was reading yesterday that the last time that volcano in Iceland blew it's top, it erupted for 8 months. And it has a sister volcano down the road that usually gets her eruption on at the same time. Time to start storing canned goods (again!) everyone. They call the falling ash - 'Volcanic Winter' in reference to the same effect nuclear bombs have by creating 'Nuclear Winter'. No sun for a year or more. That should be all kinds of 'end of the world' fun.

7 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

I'll survive the end. It's what I do.

M. D. Jackson said...

Don't Panic, everyone! DON'T PANIC! It's just Mother Nature doing what she does best.

We will all be fine. The sun will rise and set (and we will be able to see it), and the seasons will still come and go as they always have.

I wouldn't lie to you.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Oh I have no worries for my survival either. I am Cal. I have been thinking and waiting for this situation all my life. And I like canned corn. The niblets are chewy, the way I like them. MMMMMMM canned corn. Good tasting and cleansing because the last thing you need while awaiting the end of the world is constipation.

Okay MD I will take your word for it but if you are wrong I am gonna give you such a slap - then I will wind up and give you a fresh one. Just so you know.

Pat Tillett said...

I'm not worried, but there is a lot of crap going on...

maybe a little worried...

Shawn said...

1st of all, don't automatically believe we'll be ok. Watch the History Channell's Mega Disasters show on Super Volcano's.... No telling when or where teh next one will be although Yellowstone Nat'l Park is one huge Super Volcano just itching to blow it's ash wad, and is about 50,000 years OVERDUE! Now back to your regular schedlued program, THE CARE BEARS MOVIE!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

The 'Care Bears Movie' scares the hell out of me more than volcanoes do so thanks for putting everything back into perspective Shawn.

Nathan said...

Especially that talking book.