Thursday, April 22, 2010

Survivor Update


Okay - time for the merge. Time for the running man to cut a thousand throats in one night. The road to redemption, just like the road to survival, is as thin as the razor's edge for Russell right now.

The look on Rupert's face when Sandra told him the truth about the balloon juice that Russell was shovelling was a wicked back stab by her. I admire her survival instincts.

JT is such an idiot and in love with Russell. You can see the way his eyes light up when talking about him.

Trust Rupert's instinct for smelling duplicity. If you don't then you deserve to go home. Rupert really understands people.

I am loving how everyone is working strategies that are so at cross purposes and could be counter productive. The pyramid of lies is just growing bigger as everyone says, "Yes, you can trust me".

I like the challenges where they just have to stand for as long as they can. It's all a battle of endurance that is as mental as it is physical. The big people have a disadvantage next to someone who is smaller and female. Those damn girls with their ability to pick locks with their toes.

Ah the Great Banana Wars - I love irrational/paranoid people the most. "JUST LET THE BANANAS RIPEN DAMN IT!"

WOW Parvati you are such a bitch. You turned on Russell by keeping one of the hidden immunity idols from him? You are playing your own game and now Russel knows it. Will he act out of fear or will he keep the alliance he and Parvati shared?

5 comments:

Drake said...

Russell will come up with something, if he goes i'm not watching anymore.
You don't backstab Russell.

The Invisible Seductress said...

..sitting on my couch all alone watching the Tribal Council party going down..looking next to me for someone to react the way I did...holy shit...Brilliant...but very risky...The plant sitting on the table next to me agreed!!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Yeh, I hate that. Two shows I watch with my mother every week are Survivor and The Amazing Race because you need someone to squeel at when things go all batshit crazy like they did last night. I need to see the next ten minutes and that conversation with Russell and Parvity. The Queen knows all the King's secrets. Curse you damn woman for you are the devil. I am not surprised that Parvity chose her moment like she did but I am impressed by the evil that she is. She will keep Russell from winning and his claim of being the best player ever. He was great but she is better and could be a two time winner. I hate that I love her but that goes for most lionesses that I know.

The Invisible Seductress said...

Russel needed to be taken down a few notches..I can't wait till that convo plays out...My plant and I are all a twitter....laughing

Megan said...

I want to go to Outback with Sandra and her family. I'm not kidding. And she would totally hate me and I would love every minute of it.

I can see Danielle and Parv in the final 2. But you never know. It might be one of those stupid final 3 seasons...